Walk-ins welcome No Appointment Necessary Pediatrics Age 2 and Up Why Wait in an ER? Goal Wait Time 30 Minutes or Less
Pediatric Urgent Care
Our Pediatric patients at St. Elizabeth Urgent Care start with children ages 2 and up and adolescents that require minor emergency services in the afterhours and on weekends.
Some Services Offered at St. Elizabeth Urgent Care:
- We provide care for any acute childhood or adolescent illness or injury
- Prolonged fevers, ear, nose, and throat infections
- Vomiting & diarrhea
- Children with asthma and respiratory illnesses
- Minor broken bones, lacerations, and sprains
- Providers who are accustomed to care for Pediatric patients
- Open afterhours and on weekends 8 AM – 8 PM M-F, 12pm-5pm S-S
- On-site radiology to rule out pneumonias and fractures
- On-site laboratory services including blood & urine tests
- No appointment necessary, just walk in!
- Private, clean and comfortable environment
- Satisfaction guaranteed!